Monday, January 3, 2011

F.A.C.T. Meeting


Our next F.A.C.T meeting (Food Allergy Community of TN) is tomorrow, Tuesday, January 4th at 7pm at the Whole Foods in Green Hills (we usually meet upstairs).

Start the new year off with some great tips on allergen free baking!

April Graves from Aunt April's Bakery (an allergen friendly bakery in middle TN) will be teaching a workshop on baking with food allergies. April is passionate about baking safe, tasty treats for those with food allergies and will teach us tips on how to prepare safe baked goods for our families.

She will be bringing some yummy allergen free treats for us to try. For more information, go to www.auntaprilsbakery.com
She can accommodate any food allergy. Email me at allergenfreeplease@gmail.com if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from autism, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.My son suffered autism in 2017 and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always had difficulty with communication, and he always complained of poor eye contact. We tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many others with similar body problems, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to autism. I never imagined autism has a natural cure not until I contacted him, and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one month time he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. Autism has a cure and it is a herbal Mix medicine from Dr. James   contact the doctor for more info on other diseases like  ALZHEIMER'S DISEASES,  DIABETES, BIPOLAR DISORDER, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES Hepatitis A, B, C. FEVER, EPILEPSY, MENINGITIS, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, PROSTATE, THYROID, BACTERIA, MALARIA, DICK AND BREAST ENLARGEMENT, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, TUBERCULOSIS, DIARRHEA, POLIO, ASTHMA, LUPUS, RABBIS, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD INJURY, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASE, ACME, BACK PAIN   On how to get his medications contact him on his Email address at ....Greatcureman@gmail.com......for more info reach him on.... Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete